- Cleanses the mouth, throat and everything in between
- Relieves skin issues and provides a radiant and glowing complexion
- Balances emotion and promotes wellness
#Myrrh was once so highly sought after that it was worth its weight in gold. Ancient documentation reveals its value, as do Biblical references which deem myrrh the “Balm of Gilead” and record uses that included aiding in embalming and religious rituals. Extracted from the resin of the myrrh tree, the oil possesses properties which aid both internal and external health. Long used in incense, perfume and therapeutic practices, the cleansing properties of myrrh are particularly applicable to throat and oral health. Myrrh also can be used to support emotional wellness and enhance skin health, providing a radiant and youthful glow.
- Support oral hygiene by adding 1-2 drops to toothpaste during your daily cleansing regimen.
- Boost the mood and stimulate awareness by diffusing throughout the home.
- Diminish the appearance of wrinkles by adding myrrh to moisturizer or lotion.
- Aid stomach upset by combining 1-2 drops of oil with ¼ cup water and a pinch of honey or agave.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Diffuse 3-4 drops in whichever diffuser you choose.
Internal application: Place a single drop of essential oil in every 4 fluid ounces.
Topical application: Apply 1-2 drops topically to the affected area.
To reduce skin sensitivity, dilute Myrrh essential oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Myrrh essential oil should be kept out of reach of small children. If receiving medical attention or are pregnant or breastfeeding, always consult with your physician before using essential oils. If you have sensitive skin, dilute heavily. Sensitive areas, ears, and eyes should be avoided when using this oil.