- Cleanses and purifies
- Strengthens the body’s immune system
- Aids digestive and respiratory function
Used for hundreds of years, #oregano possesses cleansing properties and offers immune system support in a big way, which is why it’s considered one of the strongest and most potent of the essential oils. Thymol and carvacol – two phenols and oregano’s primary components – pack a one-two punch; they are antioxidants which combat free radicals, purify, and cleanse. This high phenol content means that only a couple drops are needed when diffusing or inhaling. You should also dilute oregano with Fractionated Coconut Oil when applying topically. To support the immune system during season threat periods, you can take one drop orally. This shouldn’t be hard, as oregano is a popular cooking spice, so you can add it to any part of your meal. Not only will it support your immune system, but it will support digestive health as well by stimulating the secretion of digestive juices. Oregano can also aid respiratory function when diffused and, when added to blends, can enhance or equalize other essential oils.
- For seasonal threats, take one drop internally each day to support immune system function.
- Also to support the immune system, you may combine oregano essential oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply to the soles of the feet.
- For culinary purposes, add one drop to any dish – spaghetti, roasts, pizza sauces, etc.
- Soothe throat discomfort by combining 1-2 drops with water and gargling.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Diffuse 3-4 drops in whichever diffuser you choose.
Internal application: Place a single drop of essential oil in every 4 fluid ounces.
Topical application: Apply 1-2 drops topically to the affected area.
To reduce skin sensitivity, dilute Oregano essential oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Oregano essential oil should be kept out of reach of small children. If receiving medical attention or are pregnant or breastfeeding, always consult with your physician before using essential oils. If you have sensitive skin, dilute heavily. Sensitive areas, ears, and eyes should be avoided when using this oil.