Cinnamon Apple Chips are an excellent substitution for the traditional potato chip. While often considered a seasonal favorite for fall and winter months, these tasty little treats are easy to make and addicting to those who appreciate a healthier and more flavorful lifestyle.
- 6 Drops of Cinnamon Essential Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Sugar, or sweetener substitute of choice
- 7-8 apples, medium
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees Fahrenheit
- Cover 2 baking sheets with parchment paper
- Combine Cinnamon Essential Oil and sugar in a small bowl
- Slice apples thinly
- Place apple slices in a single layer on covered baking sheets
- Sprinkle Cinnamon/Sugar mixture over apple slices
- Place baking sheets in preheated oven for 30 minutes
- Remove from oven, flip apple slices, return to oven for additional 30 minutes
- Remove from oven entirely when edges of apple slices begin to curl.
- Place on wire rack, or a single layer of paper towel, and allow to cool completely
- Serve and enjoy!