Key Lime Pie is a seasonal favorite in several parts of the country. When made with essential oil, Key Lime Pie embodies a rich full flavor unequaled in the culinary industry. If you really want to impress your party guests this summer, consider whipping up this simple Key Lime Pie recipe.
- 9″ Graham Cracker crust (store bought or homemade)
- 8 oz. Whipped Cream heavy
- 1 can Condensed Milk sweetened
- 1/4 cup Fresh Lime Juice
- 5 drops of Lime Essential oil
- Zest from 3 Limes (optional, used as garnish)
- Combine Lime Juice, Condensed Milk and Lime Essential Oils in a large mixing bowl
- Add Whipped Cream and combine thoroughly.
- Pour mixture into Graham Cracker crust.
- Refrigerate 2 hours, or until set.
- Garnish with zest and/or fresh lime slices, if desired.