Cleaning the bathroom has got to be the most thankless household duty on the list, am I right? Nobody looks forward to tackling the hard water stains, soap residue, and other nasal numbing environments. This small batch bathroom cleaner may not make the job any more desirable, but it will make it less time consuming, easier on the airways, and leave the place pleasurable when you are done.
- 1-2 Medium Empty Air Tight Storage Containers
- 1 Tbsp Water
- 1 Tbsp Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Liquid Castile Soap
- 8-10 Drops of Lemon Essential Oil (if you are sensitive to smells, you may want to start with 5 drops and work up to the perfect combination)
- 3/4 Cup Baking Soda
- Combine water, Castile Soap, and Baking Soda in a small mixing bowl, stir together thoroughly
- Add vinegar and desired drops of Lemon essential oil, mix thoroughly
- Transfer into air tight storage containers
This finished product should have the consistency of a soft paste. Apply liberally to surface(s) being cleaned, allow to sit 10-15 minutes, then scrub. Once finished with the scrubbing process, wipe surface clean with a damp soft towel. Do not use on manufactured or natural stone surfaces.