- Supports digestion and relieves stomachache
- Promotes healthy insulin balance
- Relieves sore muscles and joints
- Provides skin rejuvenation and toning
Growing annually, the coriander plant can reach up to three feet tall and produces a powerful aroma and a number of therapeutic benefits, including relieving nausea and stomachache and supporting overall digestive health. Emotions, the skin, and the body all benefit from the oil’s high percentage of linalool, which is known to tone and strengthen. The oil can also ease muscle and joint pain and may also aid healthy insulin balance. The sweet herbal scent relaxes and complements other oils, making coriander a great fresh addition in blends.
- To support digestion, apply topically to the abdomen or take 2-3 drops internally.
- Limit oily skin breakouts by applying topically to affected areas.
- Promote healthy insulin levels by combining with Slim & Sassy essential oil blend.
- For sore muscles and joints, combine with Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage into affected area.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Diffuse 3-4 drops in whichever diffuser you choose.
Internal application: Place a single drop of essential oil in every 4 fluid ounces.
Topical application: Apply 1-2 drops topically to the affected area.
To reduce skin sensitivity, dilute Coriander essential oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Coriander essential oil should be kept out of reach of small children. If receiving medical attention or are pregnant or breastfeeding, always consult with your physician before using essential oils. If you have sensitive skin, dilute heavily. Sensitive areas, ears, and eyes should be avoided when using this oil.