- Regulates and promotes healthy immune function
- Enhances cellular function
- Diminishes skin imperfections, including scars and stretch marks
As one of the most highly valued essential oils, #frankincense lives up to its name. This ancient and holy oil has been used for thousands of years in Egypt and the Middle East and is recorded a number of times in the New Testament of the Bible. Frankincense resin was used by the ancient Egyptians in salves for skin relief, as well as in perfumes, while the Assyrians and the Babylonians often burned frankincense during religious rituals. The known benefits of frankincense have accumulated over time into a great number of internal and external therapeutic applications, including the rejuvenation of skin cells, the reduction of stretch marks and scars, and the overall support of skin health. If taken internally, the immune system can receive a boost from this “king of oils,” as frankincense supports overall cellular health. In fact, nearly all of the body’s systems can benefit from the oil’s tonic properties. Overall, frankincense is king, inducing relaxation, serenity, happiness, and well-being.
- To provide soothing relief, rub on your hands.
- Promote smooth, radiant skin by applying topically to reduce skin imperfections and signs of aging.
- Induce relaxation and promote mood balance by applying to the soles of the feet.
- Strengthen nails by applying a drop topically.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Diffuse 3-4 drops in whichever diffuser you choose.
Internal application: Place a single drop of essential oil in every 4 fluid ounces.
Topical application: Apply 1-2 drops topically to the affected area.
To reduce skin sensitivity, dilute Frankincense essential oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Frankincense essential oil should be kept out of reach of small children. If receiving medical attention or are pregnant or breastfeeding, always consult with your physician before using essential oils. If you have sensitive skin, dilute heavily. Sensitive areas, ears, and eyes should be avoided when using this oil.