- Purifies and cleanses
- Supports oily skin conditions
- Boosts metabolism
- Relieves mental and physical fatigue
First recorded by Rev. Griffith Hughes in 1750, this “forbidden fruit” is also called one of the “Seven Wonders of Barbados,” which may validate its wondrous array of uses, from supporting mental health to increasing energy. Grapefruits were named thus, as they grew in groups clustered together like grapes. They were soon discovered to possess purifying and cleansing properties, aiding particularly in skin health and metabolic support. By cleansing the skin and supporting the metabolism, #grapefruit promotes a better and fitter body, overall.
- To improve concentration and focus, diffuse throughout the room while studying.
- For minor skin irritations or bug bites, dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply to affected area.
- Relieve sore muscles and joints by massaging into affected area.
- Support healthy respiratory function by diffusing throughout the home or applying topically.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Diffuse 3-4 drops in whichever diffuser you choose.
Internal application: Place a single drop of essential oil in every 4 fluid ounces.
Topical application: Apply 1-2 drops topically to the affected area.
To reduce skin sensitivity, dilute Grapefruit essential oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Grapefruit essential oil should be kept out of reach of small children. If receiving medical attention or are pregnant or breastfeeding, always consult with your physician before using essential oils. If you have sensitive skin, dilute heavily. Sensitive areas, ears, and eyes should be avoided when using this oil. Keep out of direct sunlight for 12 hours following application.