- Supports skin health
- Diminishes appearance of blemishes and scars
- Improves mood
- Grounds and uplifts (great for meditation)
Sandalwood offers incredible skin relieving and mood stimulating properties. The best supply of sandalwood essential oil from a renewable source is in Hawaii, which possesses a sweet, rich, woodsy scent that promotes calm and overall wellness, one reason it should be a mainstay in your massage or aromatherapy routine. Historically, sandalwood has been used to nourish the skin and alleviate skin issues, which is why sandalwood is often found in skin and body products. The oil can promote a youthful complexion by limiting the appearance of stretch marks, blemishes, scars, and other skin imperfections. Not only does Hawaiian sandalwood improve the appearance of skin, but it soothes and relieves inflammation as well, and supports emotional balance by calming tension and stress.
- For a calm and restful sleep, apply topically to the neck and shoulders before bedtime or diffuse throughout the bedroom.
- To promote glowing and youthful skin, add a drop or two to your night cream or facial moisturizer.
- Induce stress relief and relaxation by adding 1-2 drops to your bath water.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Diffuse 3-4 drops in whichever diffuser you choose.
Internal application: Diffuse 3-4 drops in whichever diffuser you choose.
Topical application: Apply 1-2 drops topically to the affected area.
To reduce skin sensitivity, dilute Hawaiian sandalwood essential oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Hawaiian sandalwood essential oil should be kept out of reach of small children. If receiving medical attention or are pregnant or breastfeeding, always consult with your physician before using essential oils. If you have sensitive skin, dilute heavily. Sensitive areas, ears, and eyes should be avoided when using this oil.