- Relaxes and calms
- Relieves skin irritations
- Relieves muscle strain
This ancient oil has been popular across millennia and for good reason. Used by the ancient Romans and Egyptians, #lavender supported civilizations in life and death, with applications in cooking, bathing and even mummification. The oil is a favorite in perfumes for its pleasant floral scent, which also induces relaxation and so can be applied to relieving stress and feelings of anxiousness, resulting in overall calm. Lavender also supports skin health, relieving skin irritations and improving the speed of healing. Diffuse before bedtime to ease sleep or inhale directly to induce relaxation. Moreover, when applied to the temples or the back of the neck, lavender can help alleviate muscle discomfort. The innumerable benefits of lavender make it one of the most essential of essential oils.
- To promote relaxation and induce restful sleep, apply to the soles of the feet or scent pillows and bedding with a few drops of oil.
- Relieve cuts, scrapes and burns and promote speedy healing by applying topically to affected area.
- To refresh your linens or scent the car, closet, or mattress, combine a few drops of lavender with distilled water in a spray bottle and use as needed.
- Relieve muscle tension and stress by adding a few drops of oil to your bath water or applying directly to the temples or other affected area.
- Add a subtle note to baked goods, desserts, marinades or citrus strong flavors by adding a couple drops.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Diffuse 3-4 drops in whichever diffuser you choose.
Internal application: Place a single drop of essential oil in every 4 fluid ounces.
Topical application: Apply 1-2 drops topically to the affected area.
To reduce skin sensitivity, dilute Lavender essential oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Lavender essential oil should be kept out of reach of small children. If receiving medical attention or are pregnant or breastfeeding, always consult with your physician before using essential oils. If you have sensitive skin, dilute heavily. Sensitive areas, ears, and eyes should be avoided when using this oil.