Enhances immune system function
- Relieves nerves and tension
- Relieves stomach upset
Greek for “honey bee,” the fresh citrusy sweet scent of #Melissa officinalis – or “lemon balm” – attracts bees…and humans as well. The oil’s scent uplifts the mood, relieving nervous tension. It also adds unique flavor to beverages and sweets, such as tea and ice cream, and even culinary dishes, like fish. Moreover, this rare and expensive oil offers a number of health benefits, including supporting healthy digestion, relieves occasional nausea, promoting healthy cognitive and emotional function, which aids in restful sleep, and enhancing immune system function. Take seasonally for added immune support.
- Relieve occasional nausea by combining 1-2 drops with tea.
- Invoke emotional wellness by diffusing or massaging into the chest, forehead, and shoulders.
- Enhance immune system function by applying 1-2 drops beneath the tongue.
- Awaken the mind and moisturize the skin by adding a couple drops to moisturizer or to distilled water in a spray bottle and spritzing on the face.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Diffuse 3-4 drops in whichever diffuser you choose.
Internal application: Diffuse 3-4 drops in whichever diffuser you choose.
Topical application: Apply 1-2 drops topically to the affected area.
To reduce skin sensitivity, dilute Melissa essential oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Melissa essential oil should be kept out of reach of small children. If receiving medical attention or are pregnant or breastfeeding, always consult with your physician before using essential oils. If you have sensitive skin, dilute heavily. Sensitive areas, ears, and eyes should be avoided when using this oil.