- Balances and grounds mood and mind
- Speeds skin recovery
- Diminishes the appearance of stretch marks, scars and wrinkles
Growing anywhere from two to three feet tall, this mint herb produces small whitish pink flowers and a sweet and rich musky aroma, which may smell familiar due to its regular use in air fresheners, laundry detergents, perfumes, and other scented products. #Patchouli’s scent is so popular, because it’s been known to balance and ground the mood and mind. Patchouli oil also supports skin health by relieving minor skin irritations, diminishing the appearance of scars, wrinkles, and stretch marks, and enhancing glowing and radiant skin.
- To relieve tension, combine with peppermint essential oil and apply to the temples, the forehead, and the back of the neck.
- Diminish the appearance of scars, wrinkles, or other skin issues by adding a couple drops to your moisturizer or applying directly or diluted with a carrier.
- To ease emotions, couple with vetiver and apply topically to the soles of the feet.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Diffuse 3-4 drops in whichever diffuser you choose.
Internal application: Place a single drop of essential oil in every 4 fluid ounces.
Topical application: Apply 1-2 drops topically to the affected area.
To reduce skin sensitivity, dilute Patchouli essential oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Patchouli essential oil should be kept out of reach of small children. If receiving medical attention or are pregnant or breastfeeding, always consult with your physician before using essential oils. If you have sensitive skin, dilute heavily. Sensitive areas, ears, and eyes should be avoided when using this oil.