- Stimulates circulation
- Grounds and soothes mind and mood
- Supports immune system function
The root system of this grass supports erosion prevention due to its growth downwards, thereby stabilizing the soil. When it comes to your health and mood, #vetiver can also serve as a stabilizer, with its soothing and grounding effects and its many therapeutic applications. These applications include enhancing immune system function and stimulating mental focus and clarity. The oil also eases restful sleep through foot massage. Vetiver also prompts circulation, making it ideal, overall, when it comes to massage therapy and general health.
- Enhance immune system function seasonally by adding 1–2 drops to hot drinks or tea.
- Calm the mood and mind and stimulate circulation by using in massage.
- Ease relaxation by adding a few drops to bath water.
- Relieve stress by diffusing with Balance, Serenity, or Lavender essential oils.
- A little vetiver is all that’s required; the oil may be thick, so use a toothpick to apply what you need.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Diffuse 3-4 drops in whichever diffuser you choose.
Internal application: Place a single drop of essential oil in every 4 fluid ounces.
Topical application: Apply 1-2 drops topically to the affected area.
To reduce skin sensitivity, dilute Vetiver essential oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Vetiver essential oil should be kept out of reach of small children. If receiving medical attention or are pregnant or breastfeeding, always consult with your physician before using essential oils. If you have sensitive skin, dilute heavily. Sensitive areas, ears, and eyes should be avoided when using this oil.